- 2011 Statewide Public Education Audit
- CPRA compliance audit conducted on over 250 public education agencies throughout California.
- 2011 State Agency Follow-Up Audit
- Five years after our first audit, we returned to see what, if any, improvements had been made.
- 2009 Sacramento Area Public Education Audit
- CPRA compliance audit conducted on 18 public education agencies in the Sacramento area.
- 2007 Law Enforcement Audit
- CPRA compliance audit conducted on 216 law enforcement agencies statewide.
- 2007 Law Enforcement Audit – Follow-Up
- A follow-up to our original audit to measure progress and change.
- 2006 State Agency Audit
- CPRA compliance audit conducted on 31 state agencies.
Help our cause
Help Our Cause
- Police unions fight for secrecy of past officer misconduct
- An early test for Governor Newsom’s open government seriousness
- Records of police shootings, violence, sex on duty with a civilian, lying, coverups are now subject to public disclosure
- Last 2018 Chance for a Tax Deductible Gift to Improve Transparency and Speech Protections in California
- CalAware’s Gold Seal shows our own transparency