- 2011 Statewide Public Education Audit
- CPRA compliance audit conducted on over 250 public education agencies throughout California.
- 2011 State Agency Follow-Up Audit
- Five years after our first audit, we returned to see what, if any, improvements had been made.
- 2009 Sacramento Area Public Education Audit
- CPRA compliance audit conducted on 18 public education agencies in the Sacramento area.
- 2007 Law Enforcement Audit
- CPRA compliance audit conducted on 216 law enforcement agencies statewide.
- 2007 Law Enforcement Audit – Follow-Up
- A follow-up to our original audit to measure progress and change.
- 2006 State Agency Audit
- CPRA compliance audit conducted on 31 state agencies.
Help our cause
Help Our Cause
- Senate panel gives local government unions faux “parity” with state counterparts
- Good and bad news for the state’s newspapers—and the public they serve
- News groups argue to preserve attorney fee recovery when a public records requester has to sue—and wins
- Bill would end public access to records of labor-management bargaining by cities, counties, special districts
- Transparent Legislature backers warn state Senate not to reduce citizen recording rights